25 March 2011

The Beginning

I'll never forget the first nail polish I truly fell in love with. It was OPI's You Don't Know Jacques! shortly after the French collection came out. I literally wore it almost every single day for an entire season - it's still one of my go-to colors when I can't figure out what type of color mood I'm in. Since then, I've had an all-out obsession with nail polish. It's to the point where I can barely keep a color on my nails for more than two days because I get so excited about trying out new colors. I figure there has to be more people out there like me - and what easier (and fun!) way to find these people than to start blogging about my nail adventures?

So here's to spreading my passion for polish with the world - hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment